The Delhi Parsi Dharamshala is a home-style guest house that offers comfort and simplicity, with basic modern amenities for living in the heart of New Delhi.
We welcome Zoroastrians and Non-Zoroastrians on recommendations from any Parsi/Zoroastrian individual or organization, to come stay with us.
In order to familiarize you with our facilities and services, we have listed them for your information below.
We welcome your feedback and it will be our effort to incorporate suggestions that would help us make your stay more comfortable.
Your room charges include Breakfast in the Dining Hall.
Additional home style Parsi meals (Non-vegetarian and Vegetarian) are available on payment, and these must booked in advance and in discussion with the Dharamshala Manager. Meal timings are as follows:
- Breakfast 7.30 am to 10.30 am
- Lunch 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm
- Dinner 8 pm to 10.30 pm
Packed breakfast can be made available, provided an order is placed the evening before.
Only Tea and Coffee service is available in the rooms. All other meals will be served in the Dining Room.
Filtered drinking water is available 24/7 on the ground floor. Please help yourself.
In case you require bottled water or soft drinks, they are available against payment. To order, please speak with the Dharamshala Manager.
The Dharamshala is a shared facility, with guests from different places and different walks of life staying with us. Which is why, a common code of decency and courtesy is requested from all guests at all times.
Please ensure proper decorum in the dining room and all public areas, and please do not step out in public wearing nightwear, or just Sudra-Lehnga.
GUEST RULES & REQUESTS:
- Check-in / Check-out time is 9 AM.
- Subject to availability, your check-out may be extended up to 12 noon. Please speak with the Manager about this, well in advance.
- Overstay after 12 noon will be charged an additional half-day of your room tariff.
- No guests are allowed in the rooms after 10 pm.
- Please leave your room keys with the Dharamshala Manager whenever you go out.
- Please do not leave any cash, jewelry, passport, important documents, or other valuables in the room.
- Please switch off all lights/AC/Geyser/TV and check the water taps before you leave the room.
- Free Wi-fi in select areas
- Laundry and ironing services are available on request, at reasonable charges.
- A Handy-Kit is kept with the Dharamshala Manager. In case you have forgotten any toiletries, items of personal hygiene, sewing kit or simple medications, these may be purchased at short notice.
- Taxi and Private car hire services can be provided at the Dharamshala. To book, please contact the Manager.
In keeping with heightened security measures, as mandated by the Government of India, all resident guests will have to provide a valid photo identity card at Check-in. For foreigners, their Passport is mandatory
The Dharamshala and its environs are under 24 hour CCTV surveillance.
Air-conditioned Meeting and Conference rooms (to accommodate between 25 to 250 people) are available on request. Please ask the Dharamshala Manager for details.
For large residential conferences or functions a special package rate can be worked out. Please ask Dharamshala Manager or fill up the on-line query form here, and we will get back to you with details.
We value your feedback. Please do fill up our Feedback form available in your room, or by visiting the online link here.
We wish you a very pleasant stay!
NEED TO MAKE A DHARAMSHALA BOOKING? Please click here.