Accommodation for Students
Students are welcome to take up a room on a monthly basis at the newly renovated wing of the Delhi Parsi Dharamshala.
The Delhi Parsi Dharamshala is centrally located on Bahadurshah Zafar Marg, and has excellent public transport options, including the Delhi Parsi Guest House Metro Station next to the Dharamshala!
- Each room has two beds, two writing tables with chairs, two cupboards and one dressing table.
- Rooms include Furniture, Mattress, Pillow, and Curtains. Guests must bring their own Linen.
- WiFi is available.
- Laundry facility available on a payable basis.
Common Room and Pantry Services
- A Common Room with casual seating, tables, curtains, TV with Cable TV.
- Pantry with a Fridge, Microwave, and Tea Kettle.
- No crockery cutlery utensils will be provided.
- Cleaning agents (Soap, detergent, scrubbers, sponge etc ) will not be provided.
All this @ Rs 8,500/- per bed, or Rs 17,000/- per Room, per month, on a Twin Sharing basis. Taxes and Government duties will be charged extra, where applicable.
For more information, please write to email@example.com or call +91 11 2323 8615 or +91 98 110 12334.
- Amount to be paid in advance each month.
- A refundable security deposit of Rs. 17,000 is required.
- All bills to be cleared by the 7th of each month.
- Electricity will be billed separately as per actual consumption, against a sub-meter in each room.
- AC Facility may be offered on actual consumption.
- The cost of AC will be recovered from the occupant/s unless provided by Occupants.
- The Security deposit will be refunded after clearing all dues.
- Money will be returned by cheque or NEFT only, not cash.
- Payment for food will be as per actual.
- The food may be ordered from the Dharamshala kitchen or other caterers. (Maulana Azad Medical College Canteen is nearby).
- The occupant has to produce Institution Identity Card or other proof as well as photo ID such as Passport/Aadhar/Voter ID, which lists permanent address and parents’ names. A copy of the same will be kept by the Dharamshala.
- If the guest is also employed, a letter of employment from the Employer must be furnished.
- Details of person to be contacted in case of Emergency.
- Smoking and Alcohol on the premises is strictly prohibited.
- Any damages to the room or furniture will be recovered from the guest.
- Any medical condition of the guest is not management responsibility.
- The management has the right to vacate the room in case of unfit conduct.