The Delhi Parsi Dharamshala offers home-style comfort with basic modern amenities for living in the heart of New Delhi.
We welcome Zoroastrians and Non-Zoroastrians to come stay with us, with prior reservation
In order to familiarise you with our facilities and services, we have listed them for your information below.
We welcome your feedback and it will be our effort to incorporate suggestions that would help us make your stay more comfortable.
Authentic homestyle Parsi meals (Non-vegetarian and Vegetarian) are available at reasonable rates, and these must booked in advance.
Meal timings are as follows:
- Breakfast: 7.30 am to 10.30 am
- Lunch: 12.30 pm to 2.30 pm
- Dinner: 8 pm to 10.30 pm
Packed breakfast can be made available, provided an order is placed the evening before.
Chilled RO drinking water is available 24/7 on every floor. Please help yourself.
In case you require bottled water or soft drinks, they are available against payment. To order, please speak with the Dharamshala Manager.
The Dharamshala is a shared facility, with guests from different places and different walks of life staying with us. Which is why a common code of decency and courtesy is requested from all guests at all times.
Please ensure proper decorum in the dining room and all public areas, and please do not step out in public wearing nightwear, or just Sudra-Lehnga.
GUEST RULES & REQUESTS:
- Valid ID Proof must be provided to stay here: Voter Id, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Passport
- Check-In/Check-Out Policy :Check-In time is 01:00 PM and Check-Out time is 12 noon. Early Check-in and Late Check-Out are subject to availability
- Please leave your room keys with the Dharamshala Manager whenever you go out.
- Please do not leave any cash, jewelry, passport, important documents, or other valuables in the room.
- Please switch off all lights/AC/Geyser/TV and check the water taps before you leave the room.
- Wi-fi available
- Laundry and ironing services are available upon request, at reasonable charges.
- Taxi and Private car hire services can be provided at the Dharamshala. To book, please contact the Manager.
In keeping with heightened security measures, as mandated by the Government of India, all resident guests will have to provide a valid photo identity card at Check-in. For foreigners, their Passport is mandatory
The Dharamshala and its environs are under 24 hour CCTV surveillance.
Air-conditioned Meeting and Conference rooms (to accommodate between 25 to 250 people) are available on request. Please ask the Dharamshala Manager for details.
For large residential conferences or functions, a special package rate can be worked out. Please ask the Dharamshala Manager or fill up the on-line query form here, and we will get back to you with details.